Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai 🔥 Anyone else FEELIN the pre holiday rush? ⠀⠀ Lately we’ve really been enjoying experimenting with different spaghetti squash recipes. Who knew how versatile they could be?! This recipe was to DIE for…get cookin people! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Prepare and bake spaghetti squash as usual. – In a small bowl add 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 2 Tbsp coco aminos, 1 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp water.
Microwave for ~30 seconds and whisk together. Adjust seasonings to taste.
– Dice 8oz tofu and toss in 2 tbsp arrowroot powder. Thinly slice 1/2 yellow onion, dice 2 cloves garlic, chop 2 Tbsp peanuts and whisk 2 eggs.Set all aside.
– Heat a wok or or large skillet on high, and add a Tbsp of oil to coat the pan.
Add in your tofu and cook till golden brown on all sides. Take tofu out and set aside.
– Add another Tbsp of oil and toss in the onions, cook till golden brown. Take them out and set aside with the tofu.
– Add another Tbsp of oil and pour the eggs into the wok, scrambling them while cutting into small pieces. Take out and set aside.
– Add one last Tbsp of oil to wok, toss in the garlic and all of the cooked spaghetti squash. Cook/stir till squash is warmed throughly. Pour in the sauce and stir.
– Add in all the ingredients that were set aside, stir to combine. Top with chopped peanuts, fresh limes and cilantro!
Your Spaghetti squash game will forever be changed 🤤 ⠀